Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey, Dominican Republic compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36032 EGP / DOP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey (Dominican Republic) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,985 (RD$ 49,914) in Salvaleón de Higüey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aksaray costs 18TL (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,935 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 150₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Luanda costs 15,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)