Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey, Dominican Republic compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35858 EGP / DOP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey (Dominican Republic) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,802 (RD$ 41,280) in Salvaleón de Higüey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (44 minutes ago)