Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.422 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,799 (R$ 4,025) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £88 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨26,429 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$536,700 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,150 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Southampton costs £9 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (41 minutes ago)