Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.615 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,274 (R$ 3,743) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $224 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)