Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 266%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,036 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.684 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 101% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,244 (R$ 2,154) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)