Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 895 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.533 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 88% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,443 (R$ 2,610) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 250 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £430 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,615 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tekirdağ costs 1,170TL (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cairo costs E£ 20 (about 1 hour ago)