Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.937 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 42% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,415 (Mex$ 19,644) in Saltillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aurangabad costs ₨600 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)