Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.870 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,399 (Mex$ 5,056) in Saltillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)