Cost of living comparison between Salta, Argentina and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.584 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 42% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,561 (ARS $6,099) in Salta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Campinas costs R$ 1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)