Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 344%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,084 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.912 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 121% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,480 ($1,478) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €9 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in London costs £1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 23 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (about 1 hour ago)