Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 332%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 956 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.916 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 136% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,938 ($1,448) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Andorra la Vella costs €9 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)