Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 262%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 959 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.604 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 157% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,227 ($1,035) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)