Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 286%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 682 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.000 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 184% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,879 ($493) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)