Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 268%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,093 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.750 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 163% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,771 ($1,170) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (25 minutes ago)