Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 266%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 875 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.770 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 170% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,760 ($429) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (38 minutes ago)