Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.900 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 127% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,676 ($357) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)