Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.620 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 122% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,874 ($731) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)