Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 439%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.898 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 206% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,228 (€777) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (43 minutes ago)