Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27323 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,979 (₨36,524) in Salem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 29 (about 1 hour ago)