Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00135 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,167 (Rp 2,351,253) in Salatiga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (about 1 hour ago)