Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00124 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,416 (Rp 10,792,396) in Salatiga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Onitsha costs 145 ₦ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,193 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Ithaca, New York costs $91 (about 2 hours ago)