Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.996 EGP / OMR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 123% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,567 (﷼ 118) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bloemfontein costs R 30,100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 3 hours ago)