Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 45.648 EGP / OMR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 77% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,494 (﷼ 427) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)