Cost of living comparison between Salalah, Oman and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 46.281 EGP / OMR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 113% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,664 (﷼ 144) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)