Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45153 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,119 (9,122 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 2 hours ago)