Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.532 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,812 (10,919 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (30 minutes ago)