Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.546 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,143 (24,085 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)