Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.800 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 56% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,868 (﷼ 1,014) in Sakaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 100 B/. (about 1 hour ago)