Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.987 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 59% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,966 (﷼ 795) in Sakaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)