Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.801 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 56% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,900 (﷼ 812) in Sakaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veliko Tarnovo costs 23 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)