Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.694 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 49% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,370 (﷼ 1,783) in Sakaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Edmonton costs C$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)