Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 416%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.670 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 186% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,278 ($1,148) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元3,488 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)