Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.647 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 102% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,266 (€1,175) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)