Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 783 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28647 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 56% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,752 (руб 65,458) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,650 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)