Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02974 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 3,125 (105,090 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)