Cost of living in Saint Helier, Jersey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.897 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Helier (Jersey) is 106% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,725 (£1,080) in Saint Helier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Natal costs R$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)