Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 241%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.313 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 193% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,150 (€450) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 200 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)