Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 247%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.759 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 191% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,608 (€800) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Des Moines, Iowa costs $450 (23 minutes ago)