Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.734 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 134% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,732 (€1,241) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (19 minutes ago)