Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12558 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,496 (₨107,467) in Sahiwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tarragona costs €9 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $2,638 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €31 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.209 (about 2 hours ago)