Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17861 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,816 (₨21,368) in Sahiwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (41 minutes ago)