Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24663 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,890 (₨48,210) in Saharanpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tashkent costs 1,600,000 сўм (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)