Cost of living in Saharanpur, India vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25042 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,927 (₨47,628) in Saharanpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Savannah, Georgia costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oldenburg costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,000 lei (about 3 hours ago)