Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28022 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 2,894 (₨10,327) in Saharanpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (24 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €35 (38 minutes ago)