Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23516 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,155 (₨17,669) in Saharanpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rouen costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)