Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16087 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 209% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 33,998 (¥211,339) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Joinville costs R$ 2,899 (about 1 hour ago)