Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.858 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,154 (3,311 Dirham) in Safi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)