Cost of living comparison between Safi, Morocco and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.899 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,878 (4,314 Dirham) in Safi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)