Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.876 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,381 (3,401 Dirham) in Safi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)