Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.193 EGP / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 130% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,617 (653 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (34 minutes ago)