Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.318 EGP / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 88% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,727 (1,556 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Münster costs €1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)