Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.220 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 150% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,014 (€693) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (39 minutes ago)