Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.650 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 108% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,894 (€1,109) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)