Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.310 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 68% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,600 (2,185 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (about 2 hours ago)