Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.601 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 56% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,900 (847 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)