Cost of living in Rybinsk, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28214 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rybinsk (Russia) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 12,908 (руб 45,751) in Rybinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)