Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.412 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 90% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,933 (R 4,201) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)