Cost of living comparison between Rustenburg, South Africa and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.644 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 66% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,184 (R 8,053) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)