Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.333 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 93% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,184 (R 17,391) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 220 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Herzliya costs 168,000 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 44 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)