Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 192%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.466 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 106% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,665 (R 16,830) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)