Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.518 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 114% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,825 (€735) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)