Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.864 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 119% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,692 (€608) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (33 minutes ago)