Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.055 EGP / BGN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 43% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,624 (1,685 лв) in Rousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 2 hours ago)