Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.043 EGP / BGN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 60% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,103 (1,187 лв) in Rousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ismaïlia costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €508 (about 1 hour ago)