Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.388 EGP / BGN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 60% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,012 (483 лв) in Rousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 160KM (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,023,100 (about 1 hour ago)