Cost of living comparison between Rotorua, New Zealand and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.465 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 99% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,210 (NZ$498) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 3 hours ago)