Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.270 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 86% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,484 (NZ$1,669) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)