Cost of living comparison between Rotorua, New Zealand and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.342 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 65% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,190 (NZ$976) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (40 minutes ago)