Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30035 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 57% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,316 (руб 27,688) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tijuana costs Mex$ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨700 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £605 (15 minutes ago)