Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.121 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 96% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,351 (€365) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Arkhangelsk costs руб 1,100,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.16 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chicago, Illinois costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)