Cost of living in Rosenheim, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.669 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosenheim (Germany) is 163% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,573 (€334) in Rosenheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,484 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (41 minutes ago)