Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 213%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.157 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 132% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,717 (ARS $7,537) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)