Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 429 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.024 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 110% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,913 (ARS $10,661) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)