Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.874 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,804 (ARS $19,217) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)