Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 192%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.125 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 143% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,078 (ARS $5,403) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €7 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (about 1 hour ago)