Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.123 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 116% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,404 (ARS $4,811) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (38 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)