Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 311%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,298 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.721 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 220% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,993 (€405) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)