Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 348%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,269 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.873 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 225% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,810 (€949) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)