Cost of living in Rohtak, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27243 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rohtak (India) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,150 (₨22,575) in Rohtak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rochester, New York costs $56 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $407 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (29 minutes ago)