Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 349%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.800 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 217% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 38,096 ($2,140) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)