Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 407%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.901 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 325% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,121 ($1,236) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (9 minutes ago)