Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 406%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.650 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 315% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,676 ($1,341) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)