Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 413%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.000 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 336% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,904 ($606) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)