Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 273%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,213 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.026 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 116% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,751 (﷼ 1,343) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)