Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,361 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.694 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 97% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,046 (﷼ 2,140) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)