Cost of living in Rivne, Ukraine compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.665 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rivne (Ukraine) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,327 (11,017₴) in Rivne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)