Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.870 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,981 (ARS $18,374) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €9 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)