Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 337%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,589 prices entered by 548 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.861 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 133% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,742 (R$ 1,492) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 6,000,000 p. (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)