Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 270%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,556 prices entered by 531 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.351 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 66% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,618 (R$ 4,040) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 12,346 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Quebec City costs C$13 (about 3 hours ago)