Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 192%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,959 prices entered by 357 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.423 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,723 (R$ 3,555) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Yangon costs 20,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 3 hours ago)