Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48116 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,068 (ARS $23,003) in Río Cuarto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Perugia costs €20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2,523 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Odessa costs 40₴ (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis costs EC$10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)