Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 224%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.547 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 66% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,968 (R$ 1,617) in Rio Branco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (44 minutes ago)