Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 234%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.745 EGP / HRK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 93% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,615 (3,867 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)