Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.818 EGP / HRK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 68% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,181 (7,161 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)