Cost of living in Riga, Latvia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 239%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,150 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.111 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riga (Latvia) is 111% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,168 (€529) in Riga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (about 1 hour ago)