Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.512 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 96% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,100 (R 9,984) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (12 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)