Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.347 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 57% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,255 (R 12,807) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £15 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $200 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)