Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.383 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 127% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,109 (R 5,139) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (36 minutes ago)