Cost of living comparison between Riberalta, Bolivia and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.595 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,912 ($b1,508) in Riberalta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)