Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.576 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,657 ($b2,973) in Riberalta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 647 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$169 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgorod costs руб 1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lucknow costs ₨145 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Munich costs €429 (about 2 hours ago)