Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 217%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.106 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 66% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,267 (R$ 3,578) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enugu costs 1,100 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)