Cost of living comparison between Rhodes, Greece and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.169 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 134% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,781 (€458) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 2 hours ago)