Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.909 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 101% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,071 (€1,151) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $4.18 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 2 hours ago)