Cost of living in Reynosa, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.937 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reynosa (Mexico) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,820 (Mex$ 15,810) in Reynosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)